Are you looking for a way to ensure your guests have a great time at your special event without worrying about the effects of a hangover the next day? Look no further – hangover kits are the way to go and your guests will love you for it.
Here are 10 items that you should include in your hangover relief kit for an upcoming social event:
1. Pain relievers such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen can help to reduce headaches, muscle aches, and other pain associated with a hangover.
2. Hydration support: Electrolyte supplements, such as Hydralyte, can help to replenish fluids and electrolytes lost due to excessive alcohol consumption
3. Ginger tea: Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe an upset stomach and reduce nausea.
4. Activated charcoal: Activated charcoal can help to absorb toxins in the body and can aid in reducing nausea and vomiting.
5. Mouthwash and mints: Freshens breath and reduces the smell of alcohol. Plus, mouthwash and mints can help your guests feel more refreshed the morning after.
6. Antacids: Antacids can help to neutralize stomach acid and alleviate indigestion and heartburn.
7. Food Delivery Gift Card: Treat your guests to a filling meal to help regain the vitamins and minerals lost as the body worked to process alcohol.
8. Instant Coffee: Caffeine the morning after will wake up the senses will help kickstart your guests' day after a long night out.
9. Liver supplement: Liver inflammation relief supplements, like Proliv, can help fight a wide range of after-alcohol symptoms like nausea, headaches, stomach upsets, fatigue, and dehydration.
10. Water bottle: Because, duh.
A hangover relief kit is a must-have for anyone who likes to indulge in a night of drinking. By having these items on hand, you can alleviate the symptoms of a hangover and your guests will only remember the great night they had with you, not the brutal hangover the morning after. Remember to always drink responsibly and never drink and drive.